The aim (no pun intended) of this message style is to provide a clean and simple interface that organizes information in an inherently understandable way.
Stockholm is now an Adium suite with Message Style, Contact List, and Status Icons! If you prefer to mix and match Stockholm with other Xtras you can download the Stockholm Contact List
and Stockholm Status
For best results set your contact list Appearance Preferences
Status icons: Stockholm
Color Theme: Stockholm or Stockholm Black
List Layout: Stockholm
Window style: Group Bubbles
- Fixed drop shadow in header.
- Fixed message title and status fonts for users with custom settings.
- Consecutive messages now show time stamp on mouse-over.
- Lucida Grande is now the default font.
- Added Black Variation.
- Minor spacing tweaks.
- "Content" icon is updated to be more distiguisable from Offline status.
- Contact list Events colors updated.
- Stockholm is now an Adium suite with Message Style, Contact List Style, and Status Icons!
- Contact ListLayout added.
- Contact ListTheme added.
- Status Icons added.
- All Message Style headers (blue, green, grey, red, orange and contextr) refined and updated,
- Removed autoscroll because it lags on some systems
- Revised default background
- Revised Grey header
- Changed default variant to "Blue - Grey"
- Manually formatted status timestamp.
- Added a left/right alternating icon layout for all color combinations (as requested).
- Revised default background. It is now larger and more subtle.
- Added more color and layout combinations (50 total!).
- Removed violet and added orange.
- De-emphasized history with transparency.
- Added custom background support.
- Autoscroll added.
- Added new colors - Red + Violet.
- Fixed bug where graphics are missing on first launch.
- Fixed bug when seconds are listed in timestamp.
- Other minor bug fixes and code cleanup.
- Initial release.
You can reply to individual comments by clicking the "Reply" link next to each.
Post a New Comment
You must be logged in to post comments.