Requires v85 of Adium
The Gizmo Project Plug-In for Adium allows Adium users to also access their contact list on Gizmo Project. The plug-in allows you to do everything within the Adium application that you can do with Gizmo Project.
- Call other Gizmo Project users for free worldwide
- Instant message Gizmo Project users
- Make calls to the traditional phone network for as low as 1.8 cents per minute
- Free voicemail
To get your Gizmo Project account, go to www.gizmoproject.com, download the software and sign-up. Once you have an account, you will be able to login using Adium.
- Download and unzip
- Close Adium
- Double click unzipped file to install plug-in
- Open Adium
- Go to Adium -> Preferences...
- Go to Accounts Tab
- Click '+' and add 'Gizmo'
- Enter your Gizmo Project username and password
- Go to Status -> [Your Gizmo Project username] and select 'Available'
You should now be connected to Gizmo Project through Adium. If you have any issues or problems with this plug-in or Gizmo Project visit support.gizmoproject.com.