This was originally the Smooth Operator message style, but there were some things about it that I personally didn't like, so I took it into my own hands, and well..this is what you get.
• Fonts are more readable and darker.
• Changed fonts to Myriad Pro.
• Message style now displays consecutive messages with separations
• Now able to change font color as desired
• Initial messages being too low has now been fixed. Prior fix only fixed for certain users.
• Removed "Normal" variant as it was a duplicate of "Orange and Blue", which is now the default variant.
• Sender names are a little larger
• Status containers now only show the actual status, not the status message itself.
• AM/PM are now am/pm for initial time of messages
• Added newer contact list theme/layout
Removed Contact List Theme/Layout.
Fixed initial messages from appearing too low.
Removed message style with icons. Fonts are now more readable. Overflow issue should now be fixed.
Added additional style that has no user icons and the other with user icons. My CSS skills are lacking, so that's the only way I knew how to do it.
I also shortened the header down to about 20px since the initial one was quite large in my opinion.
Added simple header with just chat/user name.
Cleaned up some code/unused files.
Now able to toggle user icons on/off.
Lightened up message text and time stamp.
Centered the status message more evenly between messages.
Added many many more variants and cleaned up some of the code as well.
Changed name to "Simply Smooth" and updated the name throughout the message style itself. The list layout/theme use to appear as "Mac OS X", and now appear as they should.
Added matching contact list style and theme.
Added several variants.
You can reply to individual comments by clicking the "Reply" link next to each.
Post a New Comment
You must be logged in to post comments.
Brad Smith - Original Smooth Operator Creator