No longer do we have to be plagued with the Mac OSX scrollbar ruining awesome Adium Message Styles. This message style uses a custom scrollbar in Adium Messages.
Latest: Message's width expands/contracts with scrollbar's hide/show
!! THE LATEST FULL RELEASE IS 1.2.3, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT FROM GITHUB: https://github.com/WebVeteran/Elegant-Simple/tree/1.2.3 !!
This is a prototype for the talented folks that create our wonderful message styles.
I hope that others will use it as a spring board for rapid development of a whole new breed of message styles with custom scrollbars.
* Fade-in of new messages
* Auto smooth scrolling when new messages are received - including concurrent messages
* Custom styled scrollbar
* Dynamic height scrollbar handle
* Header and Footer objects of scrollbar handle
* Auto-hiding and fading scrollbar (mouse in/out of window)
* Message blocks widths expand/contract with auto-hiding scrollbar
* Auto-darkening background (mouse in/out of window) for busy desktops
* Mouse wheel support