Ingamium is a plugin for the free chat client Adium. It allows you to receive messages and reply to them while playing a game without leaving fullscreen mode or quitting the game. Youīll simply see the messages on top of the game and in a small chat window you can view the last messages and reply the them.
- Install the plugin with a simple double click thereafter itīs perfectly integrated to Adium, without any further configuration!
- No matter whether you use ICQ, MSN, Aim, Google Talk or any other protocol Ingamium supports them all!
- Chat with your friends without closing your game
- Ingamium supports more than 50 native Mac OS X games, but you can add custom ones with a few clicks
- Automatically updates the list of supported games when launching Adium
- Configure Ingamium to fit your needs: e.g. Position and color and the behavior of the chat window are customizable
- Use the build-in function to send new games to the developer theyīll be officially included in the next versions!
Requires Adium 1.4!!
- Support for Sandbox-Apps from MAS
- Performance-Fix for Call of Duty 4
- Improved compatibility and stability
- Upgrade to most recent mach_star
- More games!
You can reply to individual comments by clicking the "Reply" link next to each.
Post a New Comment
You must be logged in to post comments.
Ingamium is developed by Florian Bethke
Used libraries: mach_star
Ingamium application icon: Keyes
Ingamium writing: Lunatic